Thursday, May 06, 2010

I Have Hope...

The weekend is upon me and I have big plans. My Friday starts with a visit from the vet. I'm scared. But I'm also hopeful.

Have I ever said here before that I love my horse? Well, in case you didn't know, I do love my horse and I am hopeful that I will recieve good news.

Also on Friday I get to do one of my favorite things: Take the client I work with shopping for new clothes. I love taking him shopping, helping him pick out things that will make him look and feel his best. Plus, I always buy us a booster juice on the way home, which always makes my day.

I have my usual bible study class on Saturday and after that, the day is mine. I'm thinking of making a garden, or taking a nap, or walking my deer hound around the countryside for hours on end listening to my MP3 player.

Saturday night is full of possibilities: A fire here? Having some people over? Reconnecting with old friends? Sitting on my couch amidst the presence of two lovely canine creatures who make my heart smile?

I don't know what the weekend will bring: But I am very hopeful for it because I could really, really use this day off to just exist.

And exist I will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home