Wednesday, April 29, 2009

High Speed is Wonderful...

It is wonderful for reasons like these, occasions like these, when I feel like posting a thirty second tidbit to whine to the world about whatever needs whining about.

Like the fact that I just got off a twenty eight hour shift at work and now have to go back, eight hours later, for a twelve hour. Then I have twenty four hours off, work eight hours (??!!) and then go back for a nineteen.

Wow, I feel great.

I was able to get on the internet, call up blogger, and post all this in less than five minutes. With dialup, it would have taken five minutes alone to DIAL UP.

A whining post and a thrilling post all wrapped up into one!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

Congratulations on getting high speed! Once you go this route you'll never go back!

11:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home