Monday, March 30, 2009

Oh, The Things I Could Say...

Alot has been going on here in Cowtown of late. Tia's pregnancy has been confirmed, and here is a picture of her baby to prove it. If you can pick out the horse without seeking the advice of a medical professional... Well, clearly you ARE already a medical professional.



The changes that have overcome Tia since being 'in foal' are overwhelming. It is like she has become a new person, not a fan at all of leaping around like a maniac, puffing and breaking into a sweat every time something Earth Shattering happens, like wind blowing or people making eye contact with her.

My first round of course materials have been shipped from my online university and I am very excited to get started. I can't wait to feel like I'm working towards something again. This from the person who swore to never attend another post secondary institution ever again in this lifetime. Meh, I like it.

I've also been spending a time with an individual lately, and not an individual of equine descent. This has been going on for quite some time now, since before December, and I haven't posted of it on my blog for a variety of reasons. Typically the individuals I spend time with tend to be... Difficult. Things this time around have been going slowly but surely, quietly and with a kind of delicate simplicity that I am really fond of. This whole thing that is going on is very much suited to my needs at this point: neither party is being particularly needy or annoying, bothersome or dependent. I don't feel crowded emotionally or physically, and I like these aspects of what is going on.

The Little Chevy and I are possibly coming to the end of our relationship, and after a car shopping expedition this morning I have to say that I am concerned for my vehicular future. I really want to drive something fun and interesting, but at the same time I know that financially these are not wise decisions to be making, especially as I'm wading into this whole school business again. At the same time I don't see myself coming home with a Cobalt or a Calibre, which is what I thought I'd be looking at a year ago.

The me of a year ago and the me of today are another thing weighing heavily on my mind, and as per usual, Joomy is right there cheering me along in the changes I've been making. Only it is more like changes are happening and I'm a passive bystander in everything that is going on. I am quite possibly the healthiest I have been right now in years, physically and emotionally, and that is quite thrilling for me. But I'm a little confused as to some of the other things going on. I imagine my state of unsettled-ness will ease as time goes by.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jummy said...

I am happy for you, Amanda! I like the way things are going and I'm hoping things stay like this for a long while. I will badger you for details as they become available.

11:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home