Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Now that there are funds available....

It's time to spend them!

My phone broke in half mid-way through the season, so there went a hundred and sixty bucks to replace it.

I bought a new guitar stand that will successfully house Rockin' Red, Gibby, and the ol' Crate. I bought a new guitar strap, and an extra to have on hand... you know, in case.

Now for the kicker: the dentist that I've been needing to see for about a year now has me booked for tomorrow at eleven a.m.

I figure that by the time I pay off next month's rent, I'll be back to where I started before the berry farm.

That's the way the cookie crumbles, I suppose.

Now that I'm home I'll try to blog more regularly, I promise!

WIsh me luck at the dentist. I'm sure you'll hear me howling from wherever it is you are.

Toonses

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck with the dentist!

10:44 p.m.  
Blogger Michael Anthony, misterinbetween@hotmail.com said...

Short term pain for long term gain, and I know you know this by now with the whole dentristry situation.

12:24 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home